Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recap Sunday

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Sunday's always come way too fast for me, but what can ya do? I started my part time Saturday job at Designer Again Consignment this Saturday and boy let me tell ya, I was t-i-r-e-d when I came home. It's been awhile since I have stood on my feet for 8 hours! I decided to get a part time job awhile back, and I really didn't want to work at the Mall again, so I contacted my old boss (I worked at Designer Again back in like 1995?? while I was in High School) and asked if she had any openings for Saturdays and lucky for me, she did. If you live around here and have never been in Designer Again, I recommend that you check it out! She not only sells clothes, but she has a bunch of antiques, furniture and household items! My dream place!

Now that Christmas is over, I'm ready to start tackling the house. I haven't decided yet which room I want to start with. I'm thinking either the dining room or our bedroom. The dining room has this horrible tacky wallpaper border and it's about to drive me crazy just looking at it, but then again, so does the master bedroom... I'm thinking of using one of the same paint colors that we used in the master bedroom at our Greenwood house. It's from Behr and it's called Harvest Brown.



It's the perfect brown shade! Then again, I kind of want to use new colors that I haven't used before, but you can't go wrong with this color. I kept our old curtains that we had in the master bedroom, so I know that it will match! I'm going to keep my eyes open just in case.

0 comments: