Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Going Green...

So, I was out sick yesterday and I didn't have the energy to post anything. We got our new furniture Saturday morning and let me tell ya, it looks so much better! It makes the room feel cozier too. This is what our living room looked like Friday night without any furniture.

I didn't get all of the large window with the crappy outdated blinds in the picture. I'm on the lookout for some curtains that will match the new set up. I think curtains really pull a room together, don't you?

Here is a picture of our fireplace and mantel. I love the fireplace! I'm always changing it up... I'm never satisfied.

So, we went with the green couch and loveseat. Once we got it in the living room, it doesn't look as green as it did at the store. It actually looks really good and matches the wall color. I'm thinking of just keeping the wall color as is until further notice...

This is a crappy picture I took yesterday when I was deathly ill... but you get the idea. Now all that is left is to get curtains, area rug and maybe a coffee table. I can't wait until it's garage sale weather again! I need a lot of stuff! Oh yeah, I'm also on the lookout for a hall tree aka hat rack. If you see one around and it's fairly cheap, let me know!


0 comments: