Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday... Blah.

Happy Monday! The Hubs and I have decided to start the "diet" today, so I'm not sure what is so happy about it. I actually took the Real Age Test on the Dr. Oz website, http://www.doctoroz.com/, and I was quit shocked by what my "real" age should be, 40. I'm only 30! I guess I better start getting healthy and fit and get back to my REAL age! You should take the test if you need an eye opener... It sure opened mine.

On another note, I'm still thinking about paint color. It takes me forever to decide on color. I have an idea of what I want to do, but it always changes. Since we have downsized to a 2 bedroom house, storage and space is limited. In our bedroom, we really don't have a lot of room to put side tables, dresser, etc. I got an idea from watching HGTV (imagine that, right) about creating my own bedside tables.


Cute, right? We found the boards and mounting brackets at Lowe's for super cheap and they have them in black so it will match my bed! I can't wait to get them done. It should all cost around $50 by the time we get through. Not too bad... These would save room and I will still have enough space to add a lamp, my alarm clock and my book of course. I am still eyeing these stick lamps from Target (color, Fern $16.99).

Sorry for the crap picture... I think the color will match my curtains that I already own, so I won't have to update those. Now all I need is a drill to go in my pimp $5.00 toolbox I bought myself for Christmas!


I can picture it now...

Okay, maybe a little bigger in the waist area! Hee Hee

0 comments: