Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Couch

I think we are going to get a new couch and love seat or couch and chair... not sure yet on the combo. For those of you that know me you are probably thinking "Didn't you just get a new couch and chair" and yes, you are right. Right before we put our house on the market, we bought a new couch and chair from Ashley Furniture and we haven't been happy with either. We have already had someone come out and work on both of them and they still are broken. The couch is kind of sinking in the middle and making a squeaky/popping noise and the chair is messed up too. Not to mention they really don't fit with the living room layout at the new house. Anyway, we started looking tonight and we found a few that we are interested in. Check em' out!



This one is my favorite! Of course, Brent hates it... but who cares what he thinks?! I love the neutral colors, but it also has kind of a "retro" look to it.


I thought this one was kind of neat. I have never had a sectional before, but I'm not sure if I would like it in the long run...



I love the color of this one and it's the perfect size! Cute pillows too...


This one of course is Brent's favorite. Personally, I hate leather and it's not really my style. I have a feeling we are going to be fighting over this for awhile! Except that I really wanted to get one this weekend! So, we'll see. Which one do you like the best?

0 comments: