Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just another Saturday night

Happy New Year!
Today was my 2nd Saturday at Designer Again! Every week that I go in there, it's like going in to a new store. I can't wait to see all the new stuff they get in. I've been eyeing a few pieces of home decor. I am hoping that they will go on sale and then I can snatch them up. There is all kinds of furniture and home decor items there and not to mention all the clothes, shoes and purses!

I plan to make tomorrow my "clean the house day". I plan on posting some pictures soon, so stay put and be patient with me. I just hate to post anything that isn't finished or that is not to my liking. I am a Virgo you know... I think I have decided to paint the dining room first. It is the 2nd room that you see when you walk in the door, so I want it to flow with the living room... and right now that floral border just isn't working. I figure since we plan on staying here for awhile, I don't mind sprucing the place up a bit. We also have a really nice neighbor that has an English Bulldog named Stella...

We are actually dog sitting for the weekend while our neighbor is out of town. She is such a doll! Makes me want one...

Okay, I'm off to bed! I think I'm getting a cold or something... Eeekk...

0 comments: