Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Hump Day

So, it's Wednesday and it's cold. Apparently it is suppose to get down to like 4 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to it (insert sarcasam>. There is only so much a Snuggie can do! I do plan on having a Snuggie photo shoot soon. I want to take some nice shots with me in my Snuggie. Maybe someone will see them and put me on a Snuggie commercial! Now, wouldn't that be nice?


How about... Snuggies for Dogs? Little Fred would look so adorable in one of these. Right now, he just curls up in my lamp underneath my Snuggie. He would be much more comfortable in his own.


Now, this is by far the ultimate Snuggie....

Makes me want to run out and get knocked up so I can wear something like this! Sweet!
Now after all of this Snuggie talk, I will leave you with this....

Hopefully, this will soon be in my wardrobe.

Now go and grab your Snuggie and some hot cocoa and try to stay warm. It's going to get freaking cold.

0 comments: