Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kitchen

So, I have decided to post some pictures of the kitchen. This is what the kitchen looked like when we moved in and still looks like today.

The cabinets are horrible and so is the counter tops and the flooring. I can't even begin to guess how old the hardware on the cabinets are! The flooring is okay except the fact the person who put the floor in decided that it was too much work to move the stove and lay the floor under the stove... So, you guessed it! They left the old floor under the stove! Seriously... The refrigerator does have an ice maker! The dishwasher works, but is not in the best shape. Now, I don't plan on doing much with the kitchen unless we decide to stay here for awhile. The kitchen does have this cool island...

It has storage underneath where we put our pots & pans, etc. and there is a drawer on each side that we store a bunch of junk in.
You can see the back door which leads out to an awesome desk and backyard. I will post pictures later when it's not freezing. The door now has that gross pull down shade, which I hate. I want to get some decorative window film to replace the shade, That way we can still have privacy.




Now, I just have to pick out a color for the walls and the bottom part of the island. Easier said than done with me. I'll post pictures later. Right now I have to go and let my neighbors dog, Stella out since I am dog sitting! Good Night!!

0 comments: